We love working with Eagle Scouts!
Please review and print this page.
- Learn more about the people you are serving by watching Finding Home: Utah’s Refugee Story, produced by KUED.
- Learn about some of your fellow scouts in South Salt Lake by reading this article, ‘Refugee scout troop to visit their native country‘ from KSL.
- Consider attending a Refugee Cultural Night hosted by Granite School District with your family, troop, or friends. For more info, click here. (This event series runs October-April.)
- Fill out our application.
- After you submit the form, call our sharehouse director 385-831-0648 to set up your project.
- You will be required to fill out paperwork through your Boy Scouts of America program. This will include several pages which we will need to sign, indicating that your project is legitimate. Email paperwork to our sharehouse director at email@example.com.
Delivery Note: Our Sharehouse is open Mondays and Wednesdays from 10:30 am to 3:30 pm, please plan accordingly.
Call our Sharehouse coordinator at 385-831-0648, Monday – Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
Please note: Per the request of Boy Scouts of America, the Eagle Scout candidate must be the primary point of contact (make the calls, submit the paperwork, etc.)